In pursuing our objectives, the Foundation commissions and produces research and public policy analyses, which it employs in public policy advocacy. It promotes public health skill development, facilitates process improvements in the Nigerian health system and contributes to the strengthening of its organisational structures
- Dedication – We believe in a better future for all Nigerians – better health for all Nigerians
- Integrity – Our common interest in health determines the focus of our services and approaches, ensuring uprightness in all our transactions and interactions. We guard our rights to independent judgement on matters of interest to the health of the Nigerian public
- Selflessness – We eschew any quest for personal gains in the dealings of the Foundation
- Leadership – We believe in mobilising the wider Nigerian community to tackle the challenges facing the nation’s health
- Professionalism – Our analyses, assessments and ultimate policy positions are consistently without prejudice to any party in the nation’s health
- Innovativeness – We use our expertise and interest in public health to explore and provide opportunities for public policy formulation and implementation in Nigeria. We take pride in our ability to provide input towards our mission in insightful and imaginative ways.